The Spring 2020 quarterly edition of The Chap magazine is out now, and this quarter there’s a little something in there…me! I’m pleased as punch to have one of my #throwback modelling photos included in their Hollywood gallery.
This is the Hollywood Golden Age Special featuring:
- An interview with a dapper Alec Baldwin
- A top 5 Ava Gardner film list rundown
- Women photographed in vintage Hollywood style
- Scotch Whiskey from Olly Smith
- Cuban cigars from Sophia Coningsby
- Discussion with the costume designer on Agatha Christie’s The Pale Horse
- Etiquette advice from The Chap’s new butler, Mr Gimpley-Spankworth
The image of me featured is by photographer Nils Bratby and is one of a few from this military styled set taken a few years back now. I’m wearing a What Katie Did glamour corselette and the closest they have on sale now is the L3021 Glamour Nouveau Corselette. The cute hold ups are by a brand called Falbala but unfortunately they are no longer in business.
I really liked this look, it was a great little shoot and it’s wonderful to have this shown in print.
Thanks to everyone at The Chap Magazine for this.